The Highland Landing Park Association
It is the goal of our enthusiastic President, Alan Van De Bogart, and all the members and volunteers of the Highland Landing Park Association to create
the most beautiful, active and public waterfront park, with kayak and boat access, in the Hudson Valley.
The Highland Landing Park Association is authorized by the
Town of Lloyd to raise funds for, develop, and manage the Bob
Shepard Highland Landing Park.
- President: Alan Van De Bogart
- Vice President: Russell Gilmore
- Treasurer: John Fraino
- Vice President of Development: Donna Deeprose
- Correspondence-Secretary: Rosalie Peplow
- Recording-Secretary: Kathy Schoonover
- Trustees: Donna Deeprose, Rafael Diaz, Nancy Hammond, Russell Gilmore, Claire Winslow, Diana Burke, Dick Hardman, Kathy Schoonover, Matt Smith, Alan Van De Bogart
- Advisory Board: Dave Toder, JoyAnn Savino, Rosalie Peplow, Richard Klotz
The park has been awarded grants and technical assistance from
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Hudson
River Valley Greenway, NYS Department of State, other state funding
sources, Scenic Hudson, and the Hudson River Foundation. It has
also been generously recognized through donations by businesses and
individuals and by the active membership support of people like you.
Be a force for your park development. Download your membership form
Scheduled meetings are the second Wednesday of the month.